|Lord Inquisitor Braith Heilus|
The Emperor's Judge
|Language(s)||High Gothic, Galactic Standard Low Gothic|
|Role(s)||Ordo Xenos Lord Inquisitor|
|Allegiance||Imperium of Man|
|Skin colour||Pale Caucasian|
|Hair colour||Snow white|
Lord Inquisitor Braith Heilus is an Inquisitor of the Ordo Xenos Sanitas, serving to document the various encounters the Imperium of Man has had with Xenos, specifically Tyranids. She is viewed as one of the best of her kind, and has gained the respect of her peers, as well as her enemies. She has, however, taken to pursuing the Rogue Heretic Inyle Tumedus for his incorporation of Xenos in his retinue of acolytes.
Heilus appears in a large brown Inquisitor uniform with red trim, with her lengthy white hair brought down to her shoulders. She wears matte black boots with fours buckles on each, and carries a Sacristan Model Bolt Pistol holstered at her thigh, and a Devil's Claw Catachan Knife which is slung across her back.
Acolytes and AlliesEdit
- "As if I didn't have enough to worry about, now I have her after me? The Emperor has such a cruel sense of humor."
- —Inyle Tumedus, after discovering Braith's recent goal to bring him to justice.
- "Seriously! Am I really this easy to find? It's just one damn Inquisitor after another...you just missed him, no I refuse to help you, and yes threaten all you want, I'm done helping Inquisitors with their pointless endeavors... what do you mean your just going to kill me? You really need to learn a new negotiation tactic."
- —Berheven Jirlis upon first encountering Braith Heilus.
- "The work requires a rigid outlook. Anyone who tells you differently is probably wrestling with blasphemous doubt in their heart."